Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

Ok I hve been tagged by my brothers wife Sarah- She claims to be a "non-blogger". I didn't realize you could be tagged by a NON-BLOGGER~~ in fact Im sure that you can't so I guess Sarah you are stuck as a blogger from now on!!! :)

#1 Take a picture of your kitchen sink.- Uh pretty exciting huh! Yes out here we do have running water!



#2 The toilet. YES plumbing too! I know it's suprising! This is the master bathroom toilet.


#3 My laundry room. We do have a clothesline outback- but no I don't use it! Our neighbor uses hers and sometimes the boys are a little embarrassed at what they see hanging out there!!!


#4 The fridge. Nothin too great- I know I need to clean that sucker out! (it's on my list of things to do)


#5 Picture of kids and husband at this very moment. Kids are playing Animal Crossing on the Wii.



Husband is at work but here is a current photo


#6 My favorite pair of shoes. These are so comfy I love them and I think they are cute too!


#7 My favorite room in the house. I think the kitchen/dining room is my favorite room in my house because it is so open and roomy! We have enough room in there for all the friends James always invites over!! It might be my favorite room too because there is always something yummy cooking and its NOT BY ME!!! :)


#8 My closet- well here it is! My side is the left and James side is the right. Don't worry- James has a whole other closet just for his SHOES! Rediculous!


#9 A picture of my dream vacation. Most definitely on the beach somewhere sucking up the sun and just relaxing!!!



#10 A picture of me right now. So here you go-- We are going to the pool aka Lake this afternoon so I didn't get showered or ready today! So Bare with me!!




OK there you go Sarah! You're considered a blogger now! WELCOME GIRL!!!

I tag: Mallory, Cindy, Jen and ANYONE else that will do it!!

3 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

You're a great sport, Shannon! It was fun to see your place in a different light. I love your kitchen/dining room! Very cheery! Tell James happy (late) b-day. Thanks for welcoming me to the blogging community. It may take me a while to warm up :)

Kristen said...

Your house is cute. The kitchen/dining room is really big. It looks like you are mad in the self portrait though. You should be happy you get to swim in a lake!

jen said...

I love your house. If only you could see my laundry room right now. OH MY it is a MESS!!! I feel so behind on life today. That tag scares me. I would never dare. Nice pictures!