Today James was doing his usual Monday office day at home and the kids were driving him crazy so I decided I needed to get them out of the house for a while so he could get some work done. It was SO hot and humid today! I decided to take them to the local pool- which is actually a lake. They have it roped off and lifeguards on duty! It was SO weird to me to have our community pool be the lake! They keep it nice and clean and it is free so no complaining from me!! :) Jaymz found a kid there that he knew from school and he had some nets so they walked around looking for fish- sure enough they caught 2! He can't wait to go back!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


7 comments:
Do you have to pay to go swimming there? Looks fun.
How cool! I remember going swimming at a lake when I was in NH, I wonder if it's the same one.
looks fun! we'll definately have to go together!
Jealous!
The area you live in looks amazing! The Bachelorette is the BEST. Thx for the reminder about Big Brother. I'll set the DVR right now. I would have been so mad if I missed the first episode. I'm sad the Bachelorette is over but as long as I have Big Brother, I think I'll be o.k:).
That is crazy, but awesome! It is such a pretty area!
That's the coolest! Way better than a pool!
Post a Comment