Monday, July 14, 2008

Jaymz eye

This afternoon I noticed that Jaymz had a big bruise or scratch on his eye. I hadn't heard the kids fighting or anything so I was wondering what the heck could have happened!! Maybe I shouldn't have asked-- Damon sucked his eye and gave him a hickie!!!! SERIOUSLY~ who just sits there and lets their little brother suck their eye? IS SUMMER OVER YET??



5 comments:

Jyl said...

Only Boys! hahah, thats too funny!

jen said...

That is so dang funny!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying the new area. It's amazing how fast you can adjust to a new environment. Just when you think that your kids have common sense...they go and do things like that - Ha!

Mal said...

Ha ha, that is great! Funny boys.

Christina Brinkworth said...

Ok are you kidding? That is so crazy to me! I am so glad my boys are almost 7 years apart. Hopefully that will help keep the craziness away a little. I laughted pretty hard when I read that and Hunter was wondering what was so funny. He said why would someone want to suck someones eye. My thoughts exactly.