Damon told me he was hungry this afternoon so I said ok I will make you a sandwich in a few min. Well when I got back to the kitchen he had already made himself a sandwich. It consisted of: bread, mustard,one dorito,bacon bits,and shredded cheese. He ate it and thought it was the greatest thing!! He was so proud!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


6 comments:
Nice job Damon! Wow that is quite impressive! I thought Camden was the most creative kid on earth but I think he has some competition. I know you guys would be the best of friends! Too bad you live SO far away.
Hey Shannon, this is Chelsea Watts (Jansson) I was looking back over some old entries and came across your comment. I didn't know you lived on the East Coast – where abouts? I've always thought I'd love to live there, but of course I've never even visited!
On another note, how does your "blogging buddies" element work? Is the timetable how long ago they posted, or what? It looks very cool.
Anyway, good to talk to you, say hi to your family for me! Chelsea
hey i know another kid who used to eat nasty sandwiches like that, i think his name was "shut up". "Hey brian what is your name...?" "shut up" what a cute kid he was, damon, you're following some good footprints.
I was going to say the same thing Kyle. Looks like he got that talent from his Uncle Brian. Hey, maybe he can make you one tomorrow Shannon! It sure looks yummy!
Damon is seriously killing me! I love how proud he looks :) I'm sure the sandwich tasted sooo great. I guess you're off the hook on making meals though. Not bad at all...
Mmmm, Mmmm Delicous.... Maybe you have a little chef on your hands ;)Thats cute.
Post a Comment