Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's raining It's pouring.....

This last week has been rainy off and on. I guess that is New England for ya (or so they say) It is so frustrating not to be able to have the kids go out and play! One minute it is sunny and then all of a sudden a down pour! We are under a Flood Advisory until tomorrow. As you can see in my picture we have a lake in our driveway! There was a tornado watch in Massachusetts yesterday and they said one hit the water in Rhode Island. That is only about 2 hours from us!! It is supposed to clear up by Friday so hopefully Aubrey's birthday party on Saturday will be nice and dry. She wanted to have water balloons and play some water games so we are hoping the weather will work with us- otherwise we are going to have to do some quick thinking!!



3 comments:

jen said...

I'm sure you are so sick of it but that looks like so much fun to me! We haven't had any good rain for a long time. Looks fun!

Greg and Sarah said...

Water games for Aubreys party is outside playing in the water. Sounds like fun to me. Sarah had a dream that we drove to your house to see you and it took us 40 minutes! Wow I wish!

Brown, Inc. said...

Aubrey is so dang gorgeous! I can't believe she is so OLD!!! It was fun seeing all those pics of her. I remember her like that. I hope she has an awesome birthday. Too bad about all that rain. I think it looks beautiful, though.