So Don't ever give James a little spare time or this is what he comes up with! I came into my room last night with him trying to come up with a new "cool picture" of some of his shoes (or his babies as I call them) He DEFINITELY has a problem!!! :).jpg)
.jpg)
This was a couple of years ago- it's just a small part of his "collection"
I think being a District Manager for Foot Locker isn't the smartest job for him- or maybe it is!!!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


4 comments:
Maybe he could win some contest with foot locker for that. Like "who has the biggest problem in our company" or "who's who in foot locker" OR "I am the craziest" OR o.k., I'll stop. Seriously, there has to be medication for that!!
I'm right there with him! I LOVE SHOES. I don't have very many but if I ever have any extra cash, I want to go buy shoes. That is an awesome collection!
Damon makes a very cute shoe rack ;)
Issues...nuff said :)
Post a Comment