The kids have been DYING to take a bath in my tub! I let Damon take one this morning and he thought it was the greatest thing! He said "mom I know why they call this the MASTERS! Every master needs a hot tub!!!" It was so funny! I guess he heard us saying master bathroom to the movers! It makes me wonder what he was picturing in his mind!! Kids are so funny!!
I love the view out the big box window, but Im just a little nervous not having any window treatments on it- It is so high up I don't think anyone could see in, but you never know! I wouldn't want to scare any neighbors with the view in!!! :) I'll have to figure something out.
The kids had a good day at school yesterday! Aubrey was so nervous that she couldn't eat lunch. She said her cheeks were red and flushed and she was having hot flashes! If you don't know- Aubrey is an EATER!! She is starving all the time and can out eat all of us, so for her not to eat lunch is crazy!!! She said everyone was nice even all her teachers! Jaymz already has a field trip on Thursday which he is excited about.
We haven't needed a washer and dryer until now since the places we have lived already had them, so I am really excited to go get them tonight!! I never thougt I'd be excited about LAUNDRY!! We have a ton to do though so it will be nice to get that done!!! :)


8 comments:
Can I come and take a bath in that tub as well?
I'm so jealous of the tub - having a tub like that is one of my dreams! My in-laws got a cool shade for theirs that goes up from the bottom instead of down from the top - then you can adjust it so that it is at the perfect height for you to be covered but still enjoy the view above and let some light in.
What a beautiful house! I don't blame the kids for wanting a bath in the Masters Tub! Glad to hear the kids liked school so much!
Hey, I have been the MASTER for years and barely got a tub like that and it DOESN'T have a view! I like the idea of the shade coming from the bottom up. Good idea. They had some of those at the barn and they work great! Actually, I'm mostly impressed with the fact that Damon KNOWS you are the "masters!" My kids never got that! ha,ha
WOW, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, THE VIEW AND THE TUB.I AM JEALOUS, BUT THE LAUNDRY NOT SO MUCH JEALOUSY. ENJOY THE LAUNDRY WHILE IT LAST IT WILL WEAR OFF.
Your views are awesome. I can't wait to live somewhere that has actual trees and green instead of concrete and brick walls!
Seriously Damon is a treat :) Oh my gosh. What a great house! Can we come move in???
I am sooooooooo loving your tub!!! Guess I'm gonna HAVE to come visit now, just so I can try out your tub! ha ha
Post a Comment