Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Petting Zoo

Damon and I went to playgroup today with a bunch of ladies from church! We met at a petting zoo in the area. Damon LOVED running around and seeing all the animals! After the petting zoo, we stopped at a park with another lady and her son Mackay to let the boys play for a little bit more! Damon was so happy to have some friends! It was a beautiful day- perfect for being outside!!!










6 comments:

Mal said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I definitely need to take Brody to something like that.

Pays said...

I am totally loving this fall weather....not to hot to play outside! What a perfect way to spend the day.

Brown, Inc. said...

You are always finding fun things to do with your kids! Glad to see your already out and about in your new community!

ari said...

Camera found? That looks like fun. Damon thinks he's pretty tough in that second to last pic! Funny boy. I'm glad they have a play group...not as glad as you are I'm sure.

kimbob said...

Glad you found your camera :) It looks pretty and fun there. I am glad that you are getting out and doing stuff and getting to know people in your ward. Good luck getting stocked back up!

Wilkinson Crew said...

I see you found your camera. I love that picture of the whole family at the top of your blog. It looks very artistic. Except for Jamyz trying to look all thug.j/k Hey he used to make fun of me all the time so I took a shot. Glad Damon is making some friends.