Friday, October 17, 2008

--Pre-Order Your Modbe True Rise Denim Jeans Today--

Modbe Denim jeans are available again!! --Pre-Order True Rise Denim Jeans Today!


www.modbeclothing.com/shannonb

3 comments:

Pays said...

Those jeans are adorable!! I'm going to have to think about getting those. How does it work if I can't try them on? I just have to guess on the size and how they look?

The Bischoff's said...

There is a modbe office in Orem where you could see them and try them on. Also if you go to the website and click on jeans- there is a size chart. If you happen to order the wrong size you can exchange them at the office for the right size. They go SO fast! They are the best jeans ever! So cute and they have a high back so when you bend over you aren't hanging out!! :)

jen said...

I've never had any but I want to try them out. Do you really like them? I'll ask the boss/ Jason and I'll let ya know tomorrow if I've been approved for some cute new jeans.