Monday, October 27, 2008

Primary program and Halloween Party




Yesterday was the primary program at church. The kids did really good! Damon was SO good! He sat still and sang the songs! He also said his part really well! I was a little nervous on how he'd do not sitting by us! James invited a family from church over for dinner. It has been almost a month and I guess he was going through withdrawals not having anyone over!! :)

Aubrey was invited to a Halloween party on Sat. Since we are so new here, and don't know really anyone I wasn't sure if I wanted her to go. The invitation said parents welcome so I told Aubrey I would go and stay for a while. I ended up staying the whole time. A bunch of parents were there so I just stayed and visited. They had a haunted garage, scary movies, the Wii, and a bunch of food! Aubrey had a good time and it was good for me to meet some parents and some of her friends!

They are having a Halloween party for playgroup tomorrow so Damon is really excited about that!! :)

6 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

so did you find your camera or buy a new one?

Pays said...

I starting to think it was just about everyone's primary program yesterday....ours was yesterday too! I want to come to your playgroup tomorrow....think I can make it, if I leave now? :)

kimbob said...

Sounds like things are going well. It must have been the day for Primary Programs, we had a couple in our stake too. Ours isn't until the end of next month. The party sounds fun, reminds me of things we did when we were younger

Jenny said...

We live in Vernal....I love your family photo!

Jyl said...

We just had our Primary program yesterday too. I had to play my violin through it. And skylar and Crew did so good memorizing their parts. your kids look so cute! I am so sorry I havent visited your blog in a while, things have been crazy for me, but I am playing catch up today on your blog! It looks like you found your camera? I hope!I cant believe how beautiful the fall colors are there! WOW great pictures!

ari said...

The kids look soooo cute. If you are not going to live close, then the kids CANNOT grow up! This is really unfair!