Friday, February 29, 2008

Our Chef!





We are having some of our friends over tonight James is making dinner! I made a cake though! I figure since it is my b-day tomorrow we could have cake tonight!! Here are some pics of J's awesome Salmon! I don't even like sea food, but this looks good!!!


5 comments:

Leslie said...

i love salmon and that looks soo good!! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a really great one!! :) Eat lots of cake and spoil yourself!!

jen said...

That looks very fancey and YUMMY! Happy Birthday!!!!

DW said...

Man do I ever miss James cooking. I want BBQ .... oh, that salmon didn't look half bad either.

ari said...

Look at me, I can actually make comments now. I have moved into the blog world now I suppose. No, I won't be setting up my own blog anytime soon. My life is a bit too boring to blog. But you keep it up because that is the only way I can see those cute kids. I wish the others would do it!

Kristen said...

Hope you had a happy birthday. That is nice James cooked for you even if you don't love seafood. I with you on that, but I should get that recipe for Matt. He loves salmon.