Saturday, February 2, 2008

ICE

So not too big of an Ice storm last night but we do have a big slab of ice on our driveway and walkway!! I've heard the Ice Storms are really pretty out here! Sorry mom no pretty pics this time!! Here is what we got for ice though!!!





We went out today and did a few errands that needed to be done- One was find Aubrey some church shoes. She has black ones but really needed some brown or white or something like that. Can I just say I am SOO frustrated with her feet!! Why do they have to be so BIG?? She wears a size 9.5 pushing 10 in WOMENS!!!! It is so hard to find cute shoes in that size not to mention ones that will work for a 10 year old!!! They are all either SUPER high or old grandma looking!! It's a good thing the flats are in style but still it is so FRUSTRATING!!! We ended up with some that I don't like at all but after looking for weeks I just gave in!! At least she likes them!! UUGGHHH!!!!

0 comments: