Well, I took the plunge and went BLOND! I have had my hair dark for so long that I'm not sure how I feel about it yet! It has only been 1 day so I guess I need more time than that to see! I did it myself- (not sure why I put myself through that) and it totally turned orange the first time, so I tried it again- hoping it would get the orange out- I kind of feel like it is still orangish but no one else seems to think so- James has bugged me for a long time to go blond- like PLATINUM- this is just going to have to do since I died my hair TWICE in about 10 hours! I think it needs a little break! :)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


9 comments:
I like it!!! I think you did a great job! I would be way too chicken to do it myself. I think James should be happy :)
You are a hot mama!! Now I think James should have to dye his blonde ;)
WOW!You hot little teenager you!! You look SO young! :) Love it!!
I LOVE IT! It makes me want to go blonde again. My hairdresser just got the color do do a bit of pink in my hair. It should be fun!
I think it looks really cute!! This is how I remember you!
I like it Shannon, it looks great!
Pretty brave doing it yourself. It looks good!
Love it! I am way to scared to do anything on my hair myself!
I like it too!
Post a Comment