Seriously, James has a problem when it comes to shoes! So one of his Kids Foot Locker is going out of business so they were running a huge clearance! He went in to get a FEW things and came home with 60-- YES I said 60 pairs of kids shoes!!! He can NOT pass up a deal when it comes to shoes! I think he got every shoe for $10-$15 and there was a Jordan pack of 2 pairs of shoes for $10 so it was a great deal but c'mon 60 pair of shoes!!! So, Anyone want to come school shopping at our house??
Sorry the pics are bad, but I just had to take a few shots!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


10 comments:
Oh wow, that's a lot of shoes. If you have any in Brody's size we might need them! Love the picture of Damon doing a headstand. What funny kid. Looks like you had a fun mother's day!
That is Hilarious!!! I can't believe he bought 60 pairs!!!! I totally agree with you.....a few pairs maybe....but WOW!!! That's a LOT of shoes...oh and I'll take some boys size 6!
That is so funny! I guess he must think "getting a 2 year supply" means stocking up in shoes! Looks like fun. Great pictures though :)
Wow!! I thought I had a problem when it comes to shoes. I wish we lived closer. We would be all over that!
Dude. That IS a lot of shoes! If you have any boys' size 2 or 3 let me know!
O my gosh! That is awesome:)!
If you'll ship I would be interested! Wow that is crazy but makes me laugh about his obsession! Any boys 12 or 2-2 1/2
whoa! where do you store all his purchases? i wish my james liked to kid shop! he just likes to buy tools and gadgets...no fun and no help to me.
I'm glad to see nothing has changed :)
That takes me back a few years! I think you guys had more shoes crammed in the apartment way back when, then you did food!
Post a Comment