Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers Day! The kids made me some cute things and were very nice to me all day! Aubrey made me a cute little picture book with pictures of our family, her and some of just me! It is really cute! Jaymz made me a plate in school, and a garden stone with his hand print in cub scouts. They also went to the store with James and picked out a video camera for me since I didn't have one- I just used my camera! Damon was feeling a little sad on Sunday morning that he didn't make me anything so James took him in the other room and he came out with $20 for me to go shopping with! He was excited about that!!







James made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner that were so yummy! The kids did the dishes and cleaned up the house while James and I went for a walk around the neighborhood- it was such a nice day! What more could I ask for right?
I have awesome kids and a great husband!! Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Pays said...

What awesome presents! Those gifts your kids made you are priceless. How sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you!

kimbob said...

sounds like you did have a good day! YOu do have great kids and hubby. Hope they keep it up everyday

Christina Brinkworth said...

Sounds like a great day shannon!!

The Cannon Family said...

glad you had a great mother's day!i love those albums, made 12 of them for my preschool kids' moms!