I got the new Jillian Michaels Wii fitness workout- Man, it's a killer! I did about 20 min this morning and I thought I was going to die! I'm so out of shape! I really liked it though! I'm still trying to get the hang of all of the workouts, but so far so good! I like that you can do multiplayer on it too! It's always funner to workout with someone! You don't need the wii fit board- if you have it you can use it, but you don't have to!
We got our tickets to UTAH for this summer!! We are going from June 24 until July 24! James will only be out with us for a week or so but I figured since we were spending so much money we may as well make it worth out time and $! We haven't been home for over 2 years so it is a much needed trip! The kids are SOO excited!
We had the craziest weekend last weekend- We have been trying to get a new table for our formal dining room, so we went out looking again- after not having the one we wanted in stock, lost chairs somewhere in their warehouse, annoying sales people and managers, and the whole day gone, we finally found a table!! It was on clearance too!!- it didn't have chairs, but we really liked the table- it's a really nice heavy table. We ordered some padded leather saddle stools online to go with it! I am praying they really match! They are on their way, so hopefully I will get them soon! I'll take a pic when it's all together. James wanted to fix our screen on the screened porch so he did that and got a new big sunflower shower head for our shower! (I love it!!) Then when we got home from picking up the table I was trying to get online and my computer kept restarting every time I clicked the internet. I knew we had a little virus and we were just trying to stall on getting a new computer, so after restarting the computer a bunch of times and it not working we decided to go to Best Buy and get a new computer! We don't have satellite to be able to watch conference so we were hoping to watch it online- so luckily we got to watch the sunday session on our new computer!! We were so drained by the time the weekend was over- but at least we got everything done- hopefully!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


9 comments:
I have heard the wii fit is so fun! I really need to try it. I'm excited you are coming to Utah! We will have to get together if you have time.
So does that mean if I have the Jillian work out we can get on at the same time and work out together. And I don't have to have the wii fit? I can just go get the workout thing?
WOW! It sounds like a busy weekend. I am jealous that you are going to Utah, we don't know when we are going again....we went last spring for my brother's wedding, but have no plans to go back yet. I can't wait to see your table.
I'm going to Utah in July also, we should all get together. It would be fun to see everyone!!
sheesh, big spending weekend! That can stress me out, but then you accomplished so much that would counterbalance the stress. Can't wait to see the new table and chairs!!! Sounds really nice and I'll bet it looks gorgeous in the room.
I am jealous!
Yeah for a new table and computer!
We can't wait to see you guys :)
PLEASE call us while you and James are here this summer, we would so love to see you. We'll BBQ at our house!
sounds like a busy, hectic week-end for you but glad all in all you got everything done and accomplished. Can't wait to see pictures. I am also glad you're coming and can't wait to see you. I have to say I did Jillian's workout the other night and I just don't know if i like it or not. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment