Thursday, January 31, 2008

Aubrey the Artist

Most of you already know this but Aubrey LOVES to draw! She is really good at it too! Is is WAY better than I am (which isn't saying much, but still!!) Any free time she has you can usually find her drawing. She has MANY binders and folders full of her drawings. Right now she is into cartoon characters. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you an artist! We just changed Jaymz and her rooms so she could have the bigger one since she has so much stuff!! Between all her art supplies, card making kits, her easel and all the paper her room is FULL!! We thought it just made sense to switch their rooms but now I'm wondering if that was the best idea! She has art stuff everywhere! Here are some pics she did last night! I love the comments she has for each of us!



James says- I don't mean to brag, but MAN I look good! (something James says alot)



Mine says- Do I look Pritty?
Aubreys says- Jaymz is being so.... mean I hate it
Jaymz says- tell Aubrey to stop bugging me
Damons says- I'm Spider-man!









2 comments:

jen said...

That's an awesome talent to have. I love your pictures Aubrey! You are really good!

kelly said...

Very talented. I love how she put a personalized something on the page for each of you.