Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag I'm It!!

Tag I'm it!

10 years ago today: Aubrey was 6 months old, I was working at Tony Romas in Provo, and I had been dating James for about 2 months (WOW thats Crazy stuff!)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
  • Fold Laundry
  • Clean the house
  • Help the kids with homework
  • Hang out with James- (he's on vacation this week)
  • Get dinner ready

SNACKS I ENJOY:

  • Candy (no chocolate)
  • Ice Cream
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Spinach Artichoke Dip

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE:

  • Pay off all bills
  • Travel to all the places I want to go
  • Buy a plane so we could go visit people whenever we wanted
  • Get a personal trainer
  • Go on a shopping spree- clothes, shoes, home decor - EVERYTHING!
  • Share it with my family and friends
  • Invest it

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:

  • Caffeine first thing in the morning
  • Procrastinating
  • Wanting things NOW!!!- not patient

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

  • Provo, Utah
  • Orem, Utah
  • Pleasant Grove, Utah
  • Ephraim, Utah
  • Lake Elsinore, CA
  • Henderson, Nevada
  • Merrimack, New Hampshire

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

  • Stay at home Mom
  • Dollar Store
  • Ronald McDonald House Charities Las Vegas
  • Tony Romas (in Sandy and Provo)
  • Kinney Shoes
  • Avon Rep

5 THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:

  • I like the smell of skunk- seriously I do!
  • I don't like having pets- kids are enough
  • I love the smell of sulfur (fireworks)
  • I am a jean freak- when I see cute ones I have to buy them! (I have about 25 pair)
  • I won't pay more than $15 for jeans- I go to Ross, Marshalls, TJ MAXX, Etc.

TAG YOUR IT!!

  • Anyone who wants to do it!! :)

4 comments:

pinoybrutha said...

skunk smell huh....

interesting!

Kristen said...

Oh I remember when you worked at the dollar store. That's funny. I agree on the pet thing. We have a gerbil and that is as big of pet that we will get.

Mal said...

Brian likes the smell of skunk too, maybe it's a Bilbao thing?

Wilkinson Crew said...

Can you believe we have known each other for ten years. Wow, and James still can't dress HA HA. I guess I cant talk since I had matching addidas outfits.