Thursday, January 10, 2008

Popcorn and hot chocolate-- For Breakfast??

I came up from starting some laundry this morning and Damon had the hot Chocolate out and was opening up a pkg of popcorn. I said you need to eat breakfast- he said I am. I said that's not breakfast food- He said I know but I just want it. Where does he come up with these things?
It has been so nice out for the last couple of days! We have hit 60 degrees both days! The snow is slowly melting! The kids can actually play out back without sinking down so far in the snow that they are stuck!! There is no snow on our driveway or the walkway up to the front door!! YAY!! There is a big storm coming in on Monday though! It is such a pretty day I thought I'd share some pics!

Our Back Yard

The front Yard
The back/Side



1 comments:

jen said...

Beautiful! It looks like the perfect place for kids!