
I had a great Mothers Day yesterday! It started off waking up SICK! UGH.. So I slept in! Then Aubrey made me French toast. Jaymz picked some roses from outside and put them in a nice vase for me. Damon came up and told me to close my eyes and he'd help me walk down the stairs so I wouldn't trip! (He did a great job!) I sat down to my yummy meal only to notice as I was about to pour the syrup on my french toast that it wasn't syrup-- it was SOY SAUCE!! -- Typical Aubrey move right there! It was an accident and I didn't pour it so it was all good!! Ü I still wasn't feeling well so I stayed home from church- luckily I wasn't in charge of anything in primary this week! I slept the whole 3 hours!!
When James and the kids came home I got up and took some cold medicine and tried to get going! We were having our friend Ryan coming over to cook dinner for a bunch of people! He is a Sushi chef so he wanted to do a big Sushi dinner for everyone! I don't eat sushi so James decided to cook Filipino food too!! It was so yummy! Everyone LOVED the sushi and James food!! It turned out to be a really great day with great food and great friends!!!
James also got me a new camera for Mothers Day!! A couple of years ago I had a nice camera and left it on a park bench in New Hampshire. I have been wanting another one and I got one!! It is a Cannon Rebel xsi Im excited to figure it out and be able to have a good camera again!!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


4 comments:
Sorry you were sick on Mother's Day, that's a bummer. But sounds like you still had a wonderful day. Love the camera! I got one similar to that about a year and half ago. Great for taking pictures for your blog!
Happy Mother's Day to you!! I'm jealous of your new camera. One day I will have one ;)
happy mother's day. What good kids you have :) Sorry you were sick but glad you got lots of needed rest and ended with eating good food :)
We have that same camera! So easy and takes fabulous pictures! Glad you had a great mothers day!
Post a Comment