
I can't believe the school year is over! This year has flown by! I feel like I was just saying how sad I was that Damon was starting kindergarten and would be gone all day! Damon has had the GREATEST teacher this year! She has been EXACTLY what he needed! (not to mention he had her wrapped around his little finger) I also have to say- I can't believe we made it through the year without a single visit to the principals office--Not even close!! James and I already had "the plan" of what we were going to do WHEN it happened! Turns out he must have been bored or something at home because he was GREAT at school!! (Or maybe it was the parenting at home???) NAW... Ü
All the kindergartens classes got together this afternoon and had a Luau. They had a great time together! We'll see what 1st grade has in store for us!!! I'm in denial a little that I will have 2 kids in middle next year!! CRAZY!!
The kids have been counting down the days until school is over- not only is school out on Wednesday, but James family is coming to visit that day!! YAY Let summer begin......
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
Those are WAAAY cute pictures. I can't believe he made it through with out a visit to the Principal either. Wow, we must have little faith in the kid. Maybe if we think the same way, he won't have any trouble next year either.:)
Post a Comment