Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fathers and Sons

Last weekend James took the boys to the Fathers and Sons camp out. James got home from work a little later than he had expected so he was in a hurry to leave. I was thinking to myself- I hope he didn't forget anything! So As soon as they pulled up to the camp out Damon said "dad, I know something we forgot... MY SHOES!!" Seriously? That would be Damon for ya! so, needless to say, I got to take a little drive later that night! Luckily they were only about 20 min away from home.

Aubrey wanted to have a friend over, I figured why not, so she and her friend Emme hung out watched a movie and ate a TON of candy!!
Here are a few pics James took--





1 comments:

Pays said...

How fun! I wish that they did father's and son's campouts in our ward.
That really is too funny about the shoes. Thank goodness for moms always coming through ;)