We are surviving summer vacation! Jaymz had cub day camp last week. They had such a big group this year that they divided them into 2 groups. The Webelos were the second group. He went from 3:00 to 8:30 pm Mon-Fri. He had a great time! He was able to get his archery, bb shooting, physical sports, geology, and more I just can't think of them right now.
We went to the water park at Alabama Adventure for a few hours yesterday. It was fun! I took turns going down the waterslides with the kids. It was fun but tiring! Going up the stairs carrying those tubes is alot of work! We forgot the sunscreen so of course we are all fried! I really didn't think it would be a big deal since we were only there for a couple hours but I guess I was wrong!
I got called to be the 1st counselor in the primary so that will be fun! I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time!
We are going to be in Utah in 17 DAYS!! It's like counting down for Christmas at our house! The kids made a paper chain and everything! Im getting a little nervous thinking about packing for a whole MONTH! We will be there from June 24- July 24! I guess if I forget something I will just have to buy it- or better yet don't pack it just buy it when we get there!! It's going to be so nice to relax and see everyone we want to see and not feel so rushed! It's been over 2 years since we've been back home so we are excited! My brother Todd is flying home with me and the kids and staying for a week so that will be fun to show him around good ol' Alabama!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


5 comments:
Sounds like it's going to be a great summer! Hopefully we will get to see you guys at least once when you are here!
How exciting, you are coming to UT! We will have to try and get together when you are here.
I'm so jealous you have been swimming and getting burned (not really the burned part). It's been nothing but rainy and in the 70's here. Maybe you can bring the sun with you!
So excited for you guys to come and need to plan something. Sorry about getting burned but hopefully it will go away quickly. Aloe and cool rags :)
Also a Baking Soda paste works well on burns. It takes the sting away.
You guys always have so much fun!!
Hope to see you while your out.
Post a Comment