Monday, June 1, 2009

Alabama Adventure

We decided to try out Alabama Adventure this weekend! For all you Utah people- it is like Lagoon. When we were looking at the prices we decided to buy a season pass for each of us because if we went twice it would pay for it! We only live about 15 min away so I figured we could spend a lot of time there this summer! We started in the water park then moved on to the rides. After a few hours of dying of the heat we decided to go back to the water! We were there for about 9 hours-- which made for a LONG day! It was fun though! James and Jaymz do not like roller coasters so they stayed clear of the big ones! Poor Damon was just a little too short for the big ones or he would have totally gone on them! So once again it was me and Aubrey! She will ride ANYTHING! The bigger and faster the better for her! It was a lot of fun! Our batteries were dying so we didn't get a lot of pics- but there is plenty of time all summer!!!! :)


Damon made a new friend- Patrick- Jaymz was going to ride with him and Damon met this kid in line and they decided to ride together!




The kids played a game and each won a stuffed animal!







This is the Zoomerang- it was Aubrey and My favorite! It is only 1 min 30 seconds- there are loops and barrel rolls and just when you think you are all done you do it all backwards! It was so much fun!

7 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

That water park looks just like the one they are building in Sandy/Draper. Looks like fun!

B Flat Major said...

Now I want to ride the Zoomerang too!

Jamie said...

That looks like a blast! I love roller coasters too! How did your RA do with it though. Was the jerking around hard on you?

Jamie said...

That looks like a blast! I love roller coasters too! How did your RA do with it though. Was the jerking around hard on you?

Christina Brinkworth said...

Looks like a fun place and how nice to be so close!!!

Jyl said...

SOOOOOOO FUN! I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS! I havent been on a REAL one in a long time, but my life sure feels like a pretty "Jerky" one too LOL

kimbob said...

the older I get the harder time I have with roller coasters. So I'm glad you and Aubrey enjoyed it! The shots of it are beautiful!