Tuesday, January 20, 2009

long weekend

We had a fun weekend just hanging out! Aubrey is feeling better now and so far no one else has gotten it which is amazing!! Aubrey had her friend from church Bayley sleep over so we made a fire in the fire pit and roasted starbursts, marshmallows and made s'mores. The kids always love doing that!



Monday James cooked Filipino food. He invited 4 or 5 families over. It was SO yummy and we had a good time. (I had to use a different pic I had since I forgot to take pictures)

Today I watched my friends little girl Tally for a couple of hours- Damon LOVED it! He always surprises me and is so cute with little kids!

4 comments:

kimbob said...

sounds like a fun week-end. The food looks delic!! Wish you lived closer. Glad to also hear Aubrey is feeling better!!!

ari said...

I want to get one of those little firepit things. That looks like fun. Although I HATE smelling like fire, I LOVE a fire...go figure. That little girl is haning on to Damon for dear life, too funny. Glad aubs is feeling good. That was scary to me.

Schofield's said...

that food looks yummy! I miss coming over and having some of James' food, good times. :)

Erin said...

Roasted Starburst???? Never heard of it! James (my James) would LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE that!