It has been rainy here the past couple of days. It has been so dry that I guess the rain is a good thing! At least it isn't snow! :)
James was looking out the back window today and thought the rain hitting the little pond behind our house would make a good picture with the kids. So he got the kids to go outside with him so he could take a few pics. I think they turned out pretty cute!!
Aubrey and Damon decided to make a "creation" as Damon would say. Aubrey really wanted me to take pics of what they (she)made!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


5 comments:
I like the pictures, they are way cute!
Sorry, for some reason it put the comment on twice, so I just deleted one of them.
WOW, I love those pictures with the black and white and then the green grass! Trust me us Hollywood folk are jealous of YOU! out in the quiet country where it is BEAUTIFUL! But i still would recommend one night on the red carpet for everyone!! hahah
Cutest pictures!!! I wish we could go out and visit!
Post a Comment