Friday, April 18, 2008

Night Time Noises

I wanted to take this video so that you could all hear the noises we have here at night. If you listen close you can hear ducks in the background and the loud noise that kind of sound like crickets are peepers (or peepas as they say here). They are a kind of tree frog. It is so different from Las Vegas! Who would have thought that you'd hear frogs at night!! :) We are having fun with it for sure!!

4 comments:

pinoybrutha said...

that we be kinda scary to have all those noises at once...

sounds like you are camping!

Jen said...

How fun! Sounds like camping, all you need is a river and your there! Sounds like and looks like a fun place to live!

Mal said...

I know Brian would love it out there in the woods, he would probably be camping every night.

Kristen said...

Last night all we heard at house was gun shots. Ha! Ha! just kidding, I wish we had better noises to hear besides our neighbors though.