Today was such a pretty day! It was Mid 50's the sun was out and it was SO nice! The kids were out of school today so they played outside ALL day! My car was in the shop so it was a good excuse to stay home!! While I cleaned, the kids played outside- I bet they were out there for about 5 or more hours! They even had a picnic for lunch because they didn't want to come in! That was GREAT with me! After playing volleyball, riding bikes and collecting rocks, they decided to go play in the woods. They didn't go too far, I could see them from my kitchen window (don't freak out mom) the snow has melted and made some big puddles back there so they got in their snow pants and boots so they wouldn't get all wet and they went to town! I got some cool pics of them~~
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago




1 comments:
Looks like fun! We got a glmpse of spring a couple of weeks ago, but lately it's just been cold and windy, I hope it's warm soon!
Post a Comment