My sister put this up on her blog and I thought it was good so I should put it on mine too!
My mom and dad have a family business that they have been working on for years and personally, I love the stuff they do! They engrave on Rock, Slate and Glass. They have set prices for the products that they sell - so depending on what size or specific product you want, it is a set price no matter what you want engraved on it; they don't charge you for every letter like most places. I figured since I love their stuff so much - I may as well put it on my blog so maybe all of you will love it too! You may be asking yourself... what exactly could I get? Well... let me give you a few ideas that you can run with!
*Pocket Rocks (for anything - but a great idea for missionaries to remember their families!)
*Cups/Mugs


Slate Clock Example
Temporary Headstone Example (if any of you have had a loved one pass away you know how long it can take to get the headstone... usually months! This way, you can have your temporary headstone set in place within a week of ordering it! Once the main headstone is in place... you have the temporary to keep.)
Check out their website at www.rememberrocks.com for prices and more info!

2 comments:
I've loved the rocks that I ordered. We have one on our front porch that says "The Yancey's". I'll have to remember the idea when I need a birthday gift for someone. Thx!
That reminds me, I still haven't ordered Tim's little brother's wedding rock...and he got married back in Sept!
Post a Comment