Well today was finally the day Damon got to go the the Dentist to get his tooth pulled. He had a tooth ache for almost a month. They had him on antibiotics because it was so infected so they wanted to wait and let that kick in. She said it still was pretty infected (after 2 different antibiotics) so there was a lot of tissue stuck to the tooth when she pulled it- yuck!
Damon was SOOO good though! He was excited to go to the dentist this morning- he even knew the tooth was coming out! He got laughing gas and he thought that was great! They give them 100% oxygen afterwards so they are back to normal and don't have the laughing gas in them when they come home. I think that is good- though I wish he had a little so he would just "chill" today! NO SUCH LUCK!!!!! :)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


2 comments:
That tooth looks huge in the pic!
Hey Shannon, I found your blog through Leslie. I hated when I lost teeth and I don't know how I'm going to do it with my kids. That picture of the hole is gross!!
Post a Comment