Every time we pass a certain area in town Damon says "There is American Idol" It took me a while to figure it out, but it is the Ford dealership! Ford is one of the sponsors for the show and they do the Ford commercials and stuff alot during it. So this morning we were passing it and Damon said 'Mom lets go to American Idol!!" I said "What do you do there?" He said "Just watch it" I said "oh well what if they ask you to sing?" He said "I'm ready. I already know what I will sing." I said "what would you sing?" He said "It is a surprise! I can't tell you!"
I think it's pretty funny that he puts those 2 together! He doesn't really watch American Idol with me- It's amazing (and scary) how much kids get from a little TV!!
Poor Aubrey's cell phone was stolen! We took the kids to Fun World (like a chuck e cheese) on Friday night and it must have fallen out of her pocket. When we were getting ready to go she realized it was gone so James took her back in to look for it. James called it with his cell phone and some teenager answered it- James told him that it was his daughters and could he please give it back!! They hung up on him and then turned the phone off. James left a message later with his phone # so if they wanted to give it back they could call us- I'm sure that won't happen though! So Aubrey learned the hard way that there are dishonest people out there- and not to take your phone into places where you are going to be playing around!!!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
That little Damon is so smart to put that together! It makes me SO mad when I hear about people stealing! I'm so sorry that her phone is gone.
Post a Comment