With everything being crazy this year and being about 10 days from moving I told Aubrey and Jaymz they needed to figure something out for their costumes. I would take care of Damon but they are getting a little too old for trick or treating and I wasn't buying them a costume! (So mean, I know) But- they used their imagination and came up with their own homemade costumes and had a lot of fun doing it!! Here are a few pics of Trunk or treating at the church.
James borrowed someones mask to scare the kids--
We had dinner at the church and had the kids go trunk or treating and then we went over to our friends Madi and RJ's house and let the kids trick or treat in their neighborhood while the men watched the football game! We had a great night!!
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
Looks like they came up with pretty good costumes. What an awesome ward you have...hope you have one just like that at your new place! :)
Post a Comment