Thursday, October 14, 2010

Almost there

Well we are almost ready for the move. The movers will be here in just a few weeks to get us packed and loaded. We are all to the point where we are ready to be there and together again! James has been gone for over a month and it has been crazy! Thankfully I have some awesome kids! Ü
With the housing market so terrible in FL, we were lucky enough to find a house that is going to have to be short sold so we are going to get a sweet deal! James loves the area already and keeps texting me pictures of the ocean! We are going to miss our Alabama friends so much though! We have really made some GREAT friends here!!

Here are a few pics of the new pad





13 comments:

The Lang Family said...

I can't wait to come visit that new pad!!!

jen said...

Dang I want to come visit too. That place looks amazing! Good luck w/ your move.

~~heather said...

SUPER cute!! Good luck in the move!! :) New adventures...

Pays said...

Love your new house!! Good luck with everything!

Mal said...

Wow that looks awesome! Jen we will come with you!

kimbob said...

beautiful house!!!

Danielle said...

What a nice house! I am so excited for you guys! You guys are amazing and will make great friends no matter where you go! Good Luck!!

Bethany said...

Your house looks awesome! Love the pool, but then of course you can't live in Florida without having a pool right? Good luck with the move!

ari said...

I'm sorry for all those who would LOVE to come visit you in Florida...but that will not stop me! Can't wait to spend some holiday time with you and your family.

RICEBLOG said...

SWEET PlACE! Wow, a lot happens when you don't check blogs. Congrats. When can we come visit?

The Bischoff's said...

Marcy- Come visit ANYTIME!!! I need to call you to catch up!

Karry Seaver said...

Shannon- you are like a military wife. I am always amazed how you guys move all over the country and manage to make such good friends each place you go. You two are so hospitable. Send me your address and phone number- Carl travels to Florida quite often, if he is near you I know he'd love to see you. Send info to karry@seaverfamily.com

RICEBLOG said...

Anytime, though considering the move I'm sure you don't have the new number 1-435-835-3832. Hey, you guys are always missed by the many friends whose lives you touch. Watch out Florida cause here comes the Bischoff's ready to make many more friends and touch many lives. Good luck! Hey get me your new number you never know when I'll get long distance.........