I had to blog this so later we can go back and remember this story~ Damon seriously keeps us laughing!
So last week we were at the grocery store getting a few things. I went down the baking isle with Aubrey to get something she wanted, and James and the boys were in the meat area. James handed Damon a bag of chicken and told him to bring it to me and put it in the cart. Just as Damon got to the baking isle I heard something so I looked over and the bottom of the bag of chicken had broke open and frozen chicken breasts were sliding all over the floor. Damon looked at me with a look of confusion and said "What the"?? Then he looked at the guy putting meat out and looked back at me. I was standing there staring at him like how did that happen? Damon looked back at the guy and said " Dis chicken is a Wip off"!!! Aubrey and I just about died laughing! It was so funny! The few people around couldn't help but laugh too! I went over and helped him pick up the chicken and we took it to the butcher and gave it to him!
Damon is so funny- He seriously makes me laugh everyday! What would we ever do without him??
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


4 comments:
LOL! Too cute :)
Hahahahahahahahaha! I didn't see dat coming......:-)
Ha. He's a trip!
Lol, too funny!
Post a Comment