It is here!! The 1st day of school! We all were definitely ready! Damon was SO excited this morning for his 1st day of Kindergarten! I even heard him singing in the shower (which isn't really anything out of the ordinary) Jaymz and Damon's bus comes about 10 earlier than Aubrey's but we all just went out together this morning so I could get some pics and Aubrey wanted to see Damon get on the bus! The boys bus came and Jaymz was so cute to help Damon get on the bus! They sat on the same seat together! It was really cute! I was so proud of myself that I didn't cry!! I held it together!! We waited for Aubrey's bus and it never came! The kids were getting nervous so 10 min before school was supposed to start, our neighbor loaded all the kids up in her suburban and took them! About 3 min after they left, the bus came. That bus is really full and I heard a bunch of new kids have moved in down below us this summer so they may have been too full and had to drop a load of kids off first before they could get us. Hopefully they get that taken care of quick!
Damon ready for his 1st day of Kindergarten
The boys ready to go out to the bus
Aubrey.. not thrilled about me taking pictures!
Waiting for the bus.. with his nap mat!
Jaymz helping Damon on the bus
Aubrey and her 2 friends at the bus stop with their converse!
So what do I do now? I'm sure I can find plenty! The funny thing is, I can't wait for them to get home today so I can hear all about their 1st day! I guess I will have to give it a few days to set in and then I'll be great!! :)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


7 comments:
They look very cute. Damon can't wipe the smile off his face, too funny. I love the shoe pic, James will be very proud of you!
Jaymz has a little nap mat...how cute!! I'm very impressed that you didn't even cry. Way to go!! I'm already a mess thinking about sending my guy next year. They all look so cute on their first day!
Holy cow! I can't believe that your kids have already started...lucky! I am proud of you for not crying, I am hoping that I can say the same in a few weeks when Tate starts :)
Holy cow! I can't believe that your kids have already started...lucky! I am proud of you for not crying, I am hoping that I can say the same in a few weeks when Tate starts :)
Can't wait to hear how you're doing in a few day and hopefully school went well for them! Week and a half before we start! I'm ready!
Fun for you! I'm counting down the days!!!!
Wow, it must be nice to have some time to yourself. Is Damon in full day Kindergarten or how does that work? Carley finally gets to go to the first publis c kindergarten in Milford. She is pretty excited but it is only 2.5 hours each day. I drvie one way and then she rides hom with Zack. I will have kids at all 4 schools this year. Brooke in HS, Natalie in MS, Zack at Heron Pond and Carley at Jauques. Great to keep up with what you have been up to.
Post a Comment