Well it's spring Break and the kids have been having a lot of fun! My mom and Dad came on Friday-Wednesday. It rained non-stop! The day before they left it finally cleared up and was nice! Of course since they have been gone it has been beautiful! We had a great time with grandma and grandpa though! We played games, played the Wii, went shopping, ate lots of yummy food (when James was home to cook for us!!) ate at Fire and Ice, and walked around the Bass Pro shops!!
Today we went to the park. It was mid to high 70's! It was perfect! The kids ran around for a couple of hours and then we went to sonic for lunch!


James left on Tuesday to go to Atlanta for some work meetings. He is coming home tonight so that will be nice to have him here for the rest of Spring Break! He took the camera that had some pics from when my parents were here so when he gets back I'll add them!
I have to say spring break as a parent isn't what it was as a kid that's for sure! I have been non stop running kids here and there and playing referee!! I'm worn out!!! =)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
Sorry the weather wasn't that great with your parents there, doesn't it always work that way? But glad you were still able to enjoy having them there. The Bass Pro Shop pictures turned out good. How fun!
Post a Comment