We are LOVING this weather! For the last 4 or 5 days it has been about 80 degrees! Today after soccer some friends and I took the kids to the park- it was SO nice! I forgot my camera, but I took a couple of pics of Damon when we got home. Last week I took Damon to the park for a couple of hours and I got a little sunburned! I couldn't believe I got burned! I was WHITE though~! =) We went from having the heat on to the AC the next- there was no break with nothing--
My mom and Dad are coming out on Friday and we are so excited! I think they are going to love the change in weather- since I hear UT is still getting snow! The kids have spring break next week and they are really excited to have a week break!! James has to go to Atlanta for a couple of days but other than that we are going to take advantage of the weather and break and do some fun stuff around here!
My computer is being dumb so I'll post the pics later
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


6 comments:
I am so jealous. I wish we were having nice weather....we are all going to have to learn how to swim....it's been raining here for days and it's all soggy and wet. I long for warm, sunny, weather.....
:p <-- That's me sticking my tongue out at you!
Last year I was the one with great weather while you were miserable in the cold. So unfair!
Haha I think it's funny that the post before this has pictures of the snow and now you are talking about getting sunburned, crazy weather! I wish it was that warm here though!
Yeah we have stinkin' snow. I'm SO jealous of your weather. Happy later birthday!!!
Happy B-lated Birthday! I wish that we were enjoying weather in the 80's! Have fun with your parents I bet the kids are way excited!
Way to rub it in about the warm weather. It's weird we started out the week with snow and then by next week-end it should be in the 60's I think. I'm looking forward to St George weather since I'll be down there next week-end. Enjoy it and I hope it's great while you're parents are out
Post a Comment