Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast and Santa Shop

Today was the Christmas breakfast and Santa shop at Jaymz school. The kids sang Christmas songs- each grade group had a certain time to be there to sing.




I volunteered at the Santa shop and James had the camera- so he was being annoying and trying to take pictured of me!! This is as good as it gets!




We gave the kids some money to buy each other a present at the Santa Shop. They walked around and decided what to buy each other. It was cute to see what they picked out! :) They even had free gift wrapping~ what more could you ask for?



3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so funny that your husband was taking pictures of you, that is something my husband would totally do, and has done a lot!!! At least you look cute in them and aren't making a funny face!!

ari said...

I love Santa Shops! They are the best.

kimbob said...

I'm impressed James was taking pictures, if it was Bob he would have just carried it around. hence why I'm not in many pictures oh well. That looks fun what the school did.