BABY TAG
I will just do Aubrey so you don't have to read 3 of them!!
1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? Work- Allens grocery store
2. Who was with you? I think I was by myself
3. How did you find out that you were pregnant? Blood Test from the hospital
4. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Excited and then terrified because I was getting divorced!
5. Who was the first person you told? I think my mom
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? No
7. Did you tell everyone else right away?I think I did
8. Was everybody happy for you? Probably not- under the circumstances
9. Did you go out and celebrate? Not that I can remember.
10. Did you want to find out the sex? I wanted to, but couldn't tell by my Ultra Sound- my Dr wouldn't authorize another one
11. What was the sex? A girl
12. Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13. If yes, who? My family, neighbors, and friends - 3 separate ones
14. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you knew you would just not put on your baby? I don't think so- everything was super cute
15. How much weight did you gain? not sure- about 30 Lbs
16. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes. (with that baby I did)
17. Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Just a couple
18. What did you crave the most? CANDY!!
19. Did you crave anything crazy? I don't think so
20. Who or what got on your nerves the most? My Ex- but not because I was pregnant-
21. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope, it was a really great pregnancy thankfully!
22. Where were you when you went into labor? At home in bed.
23. Did your water break? The doctor broke it.
24. Who drove you to the hospital? My mom
25. Did you go early or late? LATE- I ALWAYS go late :(
26. Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? The doctor, My mom, LeAnn, My Aunt Elizabeth (she worked there)and some nurses
27. How long were you in labor for? about 10 hours- at the hospital about 7 hours
28. Did you have any drugs for the pain? You'd better believe it!
29. Did you go natural or have a c-section? Natural.
30. What was your first reaction after giving birth? SHOCKED she was a girl!! I thought she'd be a boy for sure!!!
31. How big was the baby? 7 Lbs 8 OZ
32. Did your husband cry? didn't have one at the time!!!
33. What did you name the baby? Aubrey Mitchell Holloway (now Bischoff)
34. Does his name have any significant meaning? Nope just liked it- Mitchell is my moms maiden name
35.Did you have any visitors? Lots of family and friends
36. Did the baby have any complications? No.- she did have jaundice so whe had ro fo home with the lights for about a week
37. How old is your baby today? 11
38. When is the next one coming? NEVER!!
39. If you could, would you do it all over again? not now- but I did it 2 more times after her.
I tag: Christina, Nikki, Leslie, Kim and anyone else who wants to join
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
AWW The birth of Aubrey! Sooo cute, thanks for this post, it made me feel like I was there the day she was born! Love ya
Post a Comment