Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shopping- present- and just plain old WEIRD kids!

Damon is so witty sometimes it just kills me. Today we were out running errands and he got tired of it. He didn't want to go into the last store. He was whining in the car saying he wasn't going in. I said yes you are and don't tell me no! He looked at me with this sweet face and said ok- No thank you! :)

While in the store Damon spotted these "kids" carts! He was SO excited! I only needed a couple of things so I let him do the pushing. That made it worth it to go in!! I think I might be in trouble with that one- he is going to want to do it every time now!! That's what you get for being nice I guess.



He was so excited when we got home today to have a birthday package from Derek, Cindy, Bryce Olivia, and Jake!



Thanks guys!!! The boys love their stuff!!!

The kids are being so weird tonight- they are just crazy! They wanted me to take a pic of them and post it on here too so here you go!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute is that. My little guy gets sick of running to stores with me also. I haven't found anywhere here that has those little carts. He would love it, they should have them at all the stores. It would get me to stay longer and go more for sure.

Kristen said...

I love those little carts. He is a funny boy.

Jen said...

He is is cute! I love the dental floss story. I will be sure to pack some always ;) Hope you get to go see the movie soon. Your amazing with all of your moving. You'll get some girlfriend out there soon :) Tell your hubby he gets to be one for now and go :)

kimbob said...

Those carts are cool but never available when we get there. Glad he was able to help out. I love how goofy your kids are and want pictures posted, enjoy it while you can