Thursday, November 20, 2008

Never leave home without it


We were getting ready to go to the store and I told Damon to go get ready to go. He came into my bathroom and said--
Damon: Mom, I HAVE to bring something with me.
Me: What is it?
Damon: digging in his pockets to find it- Here it is.
Me: No, you don't need to bring that dental floss. That's for your teeth. Go put it away!
Damon: Mom, you should NEVER leave home without it.
Me: why?
Damon: What if someone tried to push you off a bridge? You could die if you don't have it to save you!!
Me: Well then you're right! You'd better bring it!!

Good thing it is the heavy duty stuff!! Now we are off to the store!! :)

3 comments:

kimbob said...

that is so cute! I need to start paying attention to fun things my kids say and post it. Very clever!!

ari said...

Wow, who would have thought. I will bring some with me on the plane in case someone tries to throw me off the plane. I will get the extra/heavy duty type!

kelly said...

I love the fun things that come out of Damon's mouth. It is so great that you are keeping a record of them. Happy Thanksgiving!