




Well it is almost time for the big move! Wed - Fri the movers will be here to pack and load the house. I have a cold or allergies or something so that hasn't been fun trying to get things organized not feeling well. James has a comference in NY this week so I am here trying to get it all together. I think I am as ready as I am going to be though. They are coming to take our cars today. They say it will take them 10 days to get the cars there. Our friends are having a going away openhouse on Sat. so that should be fun! We have the best friends here! That is the thing we will miss the most Im sure! Jaymz has earned his Bear in cub scouts and hasn't received it yet, so they are going to give it to him on Sat. He is really excited about that!
That's about all that is going on here- which is enough for me!! Here are a few pics of the new house!



18 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! This will be a new adventure for you guys. Hope you get feeling better soon! Are you guys flying to Alabama? I hope since they're taking your cars. Nice house, can't wait for new updates!!
Wow, that is a very nice house. I LOVE the outdoor deck, how fun. Hope you feel better soon.
Very nice house, how exciting! We have been sick around here too. I can't believe how tired it has made me feel. I feel for you. Good luck with everything. I hope you start feeling better too!
Shannon, the house is beautiful! I'm sure that you will all be so hapy there, but I just STILL can't believe that you are leaving! Especially so soon!
We're looking forward to Saturday. Come early - some people might come early so that they have time to get to the broadcast. We'll do dinner here (probably pizza or something easy).
When do you want Damon to come over? I can come get him anytime, just call!
Rachel
Oh my goodness no wonder you are leaving us. That house is awesome! I am sure you will be having cookouts frequently with that great deck. We will miss you. You guys are way to much fun.
I am so excited for you! I hope that we can come see you in Alabama, your house looks gorgeous! Did you guys buy it? Oh and I had a question about modbe... I ordered some shirts awhile back and never got one of them, so I called and they told me they were out of that shirt and I asked them to refund my money. Well they said they would but have not yet so do you know what I should do about it? Just wondering. Anyway good luck with the move!
What a CUTE house! Nothing like a fast and furious move! GOOD LUCK with all of it!!!
I hope the move goes well. We can't wait to come visit. I think we are planning and saving for this Spring! We can't wait for you to meet our lil' one in person. Take care. We miss you all!!
Love, Rachel
Your house is gorgeous Shannon! Maybe we should move to Alabama instead....
I love the house!! I hope the move goes well. We would love to come see you guys out there. Take care and good luck.
HOLY CRAP SHANNON, I TOLD YOU ARE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT CLASS OF LIVING....I LOVE THE HOUSE....MAN I CAN JUST IMAGINE THOSE SUNDAY DINNERS....WELL GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW ADVENTURE!!!
OMG its gorgeous... we are moving there! I love your new place! you deserve it
Never a small move for your fam! I'm glad that your new area will be loaded with kids. Your new home looks beautiful. Congrats!
Congrats! What a beautiful home!Love, Love it! Hope you feel better soon! Have a safe trip! P.S. Tell Kim Hello for me she is private and I would love to say hello to her! Thanks
Your new house looks like fun!!!! I hope you get feeling better!
Your house looks super nice! We can't wait to see you guys :)
What a nice house! I am jealous that you have an actual yard. Good luck to you guys I am excited to be able to keep in touch better now! I can not believe how big your kids are now. I would not have recognized them!
The house is lovely. Are you guys renting or buying?
Post a Comment