

So James is a HUGE Lakers fan and I HATE the Lakers! I don't like any particular team- I just go for who ever the Lakers are playing against (mostly to make James mad- I know I'm a great wife huh!) But this NBA Finals has been a weird one for us! Since Foot Locker is a sponsor of the NBA and most of James stores are in Boston, he has sailed to one of the top districts in the company! He is torn between the Celtics (only because that will help his sales) but he loves the Lakers and wants them to win! I have been rooting for the Celtics but last game I wanted the Lakers to win so they could come back to Boston and take it!! (that just means more BONUS $ for us!!) SO... hopefully for me the Celtics will take it tonight!! :)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment