Thursday, June 26, 2008

another funny Damon comment

We were downstairs and James noticed that the foam on his work out machine was torn up.
James: Aubrey and Jaymz, what happened to this?
Aubrey and Jaymz: I don't know
James: Damon come here! What happened to this?
Damon: Um...
Damon: Ok dad, Im going to tell you the truth.. OK? (with a serious face and his arm straight out like stop)
Damon: well... I was watching tv and I got a little hungry so i ate it.
James: You got hungry?
Damon: See dad, I told you I would tell the truth! See dad!

6 comments:

jen said...

So funny! I love blogging for that very reason. Now you will never forget that! Your blog always looks so cute!

Greg and Sarah said...

What a kid. He busts me up, and everyone else in the office.

Mal said...

What a funny kid, at least he told the truth!

Cindy said...

Where does he come from??? He is seriously the funniest kid ever!

Ragan said...

You really should feed that kit sometime Shannon! ;)

Brown, Inc. said...

Oh, my GOSH!