Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So tonight we were out back hanging out and here come waddling in our back yard 2 ducks! Damon wanted some bread to feed them, so I ran in to get bread and my camera! He was chasing them all around the yard throwing bread at them- basically harassing them you could say so they ran away! It was fun to have ducks back there though! Wouldn't get that in Vegas I'm betting!!! (betting -get it Vegas- ha ha!)



5 comments:

Kristen said...

How big is your yard anyways?

The Bischoff's said...

Our yard is a little over an acre. No one has fences here so it is all wide open space! Kind of crazy!!

Jyl said...

Shannon, Sooo cute! I love how your blog changes so much, your awesome! ok so tell your brothers name again so I can go on and have my sister check him out! love ya!

jen said...

CUTE blog background!

Ragan said...

How cool! I think it's a pretty safe bet that we would NOT see that in Vegas.