Well once again there is no school due to the snow! The kids are a little sad today about no school because they are supposed to be doing fun Christmas things these last 2 days of school. Jaymz was having his holiday party and gift exchange. I'm not sure why they were doing it today instead of tomorrow- but it looks like it will have to be tomorrow now!!
So far we have about 6 or 7 inches and it is still snowing. I think it is supposed to snow until around 5 PM. Jaymz has scouts and Aubrey has activity days tonight- (at the church) so we'll see if that happens. Hopefully it doesn't take James 5 hours to get home tonight either!!
They say they haven't had this much snow before Christmas in YEARS- Last year here they didn't get their first snow fall until mid January!
I guess the extreme temperatures just like to follow us! Lucky us! :)
Well I think I'm going to make the kids do their chores today since they are home and can help! I know- what a mean mom! I figure they may as well help and get the scrubbing done so maybe Sat. we can go do something fun!!
Free Glitter Graphics
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Another Snow Day!!!
Posted by The Bischoff's at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I feel for you, Shannon! Keep up the great job of sending me the picks! Please send me more picks! I like the ones mainly with sound! Love & Kisses from Grandma & Grandpa Philippines! P.S.- We miss you!
Post a Comment