That's right! We have a new addition to the family and the check book! She sure looks cute though!! Ü
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago
That's right! We have a new addition to the family and the check book! She sure looks cute though!! Ü
Posted by The Bischoff's at 11:38 AM
3 comments:
she does look cute with them. I'm not looking forward to that time in my life. I've been told all my boys will need them :(
Yes, she is cute! However, you are "bragging" all the time about your beautiful weather...I suggest not taking a pic of your kid that you are going to post if it is by the window and we can see the RAIN! Hello!!!!
OMGosh, could she get any cuter, I looked like such a nerd when i got braces, and she is even more adorable now!
Post a Comment