
I'm not sure who thought it would be a great idea to have the kids home the week of Thanksgiving, but they are!! I guess it would be good if we were going somewhere. I'm going to try to get the kids to help me out with some cleaning today. Jaymz is having a little birthday party tomorrow with a few friends from church and on Thursday we are having about 7 families over for Thanksgiving! It should be fun! Hopefully I can get everything I need to get done without the kids making me crazy!! Ü
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


2 comments:
I am soooooo with you! Tanner is home alllllllllllll week also. Good luck!
Good luck with that idea of getting the kids to help yo with some cleaning and not making you crazy. Hate to tell you, but you have been diagnosed CRAZY for years!!! Ha,ha! Just like your mother!
Post a Comment