The kindergartners did a Nursery Rhyme Performance this morning! It was really cute. Each class did one nursery Rhyme. The kids were supposed to dress up as a nursery rhyme character. I couldn't think of anything that I really loved, so last night at 9:00 we decided to go with the spider... that sat down beside her! Damon was REALLY upset this morning that he had to ride the bus dressed as a spider.. he was afraid kids would make fun of him.. (he is the only kindergartner on his bus) he did fine though.. he said no one laughed at him, and he had Jaymz on the bus with him just in case :)
Here are a few pics and a little video
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


4 comments:
I finally got caught up at looking at your blog. CUTE pics!!! I could not get the video to work, it just said it wasn't available yet???? Is it me? Anyway, very fun stuff!
What a little cutie!! I can't wait for things like this when my guy goes to Kindergarten. P.S. the video worked just fine for me :)
I think it's just Ari. The video is very cute. My girls would never preform their programs. They would just stand there and yell at Jami to watch them.
Post a Comment