It is FREAKIN snowing here already! What the heck? I showed Damon and he smiled then he looked out a couple different windows and came yelling to me "MOM IT'S EVERYWHERE!!" It was pretty funny! He keeps saying it's not all over the ground though. I guess he is waiting for the BIG snow~ This is plenty for me though!! I do have to say it is pretty to look at and I feel like it is getting closer to Christmas now with the snow~~ NO mom I am not going to break out the Christmas music yet~~~ I know you probably already have!! :)
Rumah Minimalis 2 Lantai Dinding Kaca
6 years ago


1 comments:
Love that you are blogging! It's so fun and so addicting for me! I wish we had snow! We already broke out the Chrismtas music a long time ago. My boys can't get enough of the chipmunk christmas song.
Post a Comment